As India embarks on a growth journey to be a knowledge and Innovation hub to further socio-economic development, it realizes that the growing
significance of a strategic alliance and investment in its human capital is imperative. In view of this, promoting education through collaboration
is the most important avenue to guarantee the achievement of such an initiative. The ambitious plan put forward by the Government of India, be it
strengthening of the IITs and IIM's or bringing foreign university collaboration by way of support, expansion and enhancement of the knowledge
EDEX – 2017 is taking forward the vision to be the innovation hub and with the sole aim to become and develop a knowledge-based economy in India, the government is relying on building practical partnerships with some of the top higher education institutions. In this scenario EDEX-2017 would act as a catalyst and a key player in gathering together the community of educators, students, speakers, and leading universities from around the world to combine their strengths and work towards a collective goal of enhancing the teaching learning experience, curating better curriculum transactions while creating the global citizens.
• Provide the Indian students and university heads with the opportunity to interact with international Higher Education Institutions.
• Students will discover the options available with them for their career from one single location.
• Explore different options and career paths within the fields of Research, ICT, laboratory science, journalism etc.
• Students will find in-depth information on different types of opportunities that are offered by universities. Also, they may put forth their case in front of university heads/ counselors to avail the maximum scholarship and fee exemptions.
• Having the presence of international universities under one roof, students are not likely to miss any such opportunity. Even more, they are likely to expand their horizons by attending EDEX-2017.
• Give local universities exposure to the international Curriculum, education standards and expertise.
• Unification and mergers with academic agreements from domestic and international universities.
• Encourage the development of the domestic Higher Education Institutions through interaction and dialogue with International Institutions.
• To provide both international and domestic Universities with a visibility and gateway through which they can meet potential students while they share and discuss their expertise and insights for the student's future of higher education.
At EDEX-2017 for the first the attendees will explore the rapid innovations in technology that have brought additional pressure to Higher Education fraternity, in the same breadth the new opportunities also co-exist. Greater understanding of the learning process outcomes has resulted in additional innovations. We would expose the static model of higher education institutions imparting knowledge acquired in the past is changing and innovation as a key to the success and impact of higher education institutions to be able to create global citizens who could be job ready. We are living in a world where change is imperative and illustrated by the speed we move forward.
We invite you all to be a part of the fraternity where we explore the digital age in the 21st century that brought with it new implications for the higher education with a global perspective on the academic world. We can distinguish the fast developments coming in like new curricula, new specializations, better on-line courses, new teaching learning systems and exploring the Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
All Universities National and International from across to world
Designations that will benefit: -
Directorate of Partnership, Alumni & International Affairs
Director - International Cooperation
Director of International Affairs
Heads of Research
Heads of Department
International Education Agents
10:30 - 11:00 Welcome Speech by Chief Guest
11:00 - 11:20 Showcase University 1
11:20 - 11:40 Showcase University 2
11:40 - 12:00 Showcase University 3
12:00 - 12:20 Showcase University 5
12:20 - 12:40 Showcase University 6
12:40 - 13:00 Showcase University 7
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break
14:20 - 14:40 Showcase University 8
14:40 - 14:00 Showcase University 9
15:00 - 15:20 Showcase University 10
15:20 - 15:40 Showcase University 11
15:40 - 16:00 Showcase University 12
16:00 - 16:20 Showcase University 1
16:20 - 16:40 Showcase University 2
16:40 - 17:00 Showcase University 3
17:00 - 17:20 Showcase University 4
17:20 - 17:40 Showcase University 5
17:40 - 18:00 Showcase University 6
18:00 - 18:20 Showcase University 7
18:20 - 18:40 Showcase University 8
18:40 - 19:00 Showcase University 9
19:00 - 19:20 Showcase University 10
19:20 - 19:40 Showcase University 11
19:40 - 20:00 Showcase University 12
20:00 Closing Remarks
1. All sessions are followed by a Group Discussion Room access for 20 minutes.
2. All Universities will be provided numbers basis their confirmation on a first come first serve basis
3. Kindly enquire about your number only once confirmation process is complete
Our exclusive tracks have been exclusively designed to address the needs of our future smart citizens who are today's students. The EDEX-2017 Focal
Point will focus exclusively on the needs of the students who should have the global skillset to meet the industry demands and have a job ready
education, which is the need of the hour.
The penchant for seeing the local and the global as distinct entities and individual phenomena has a long history in academics, However, even today local and global connections have become obvious for societies and academic institutions alike. In the era of clear and present globalization, colleges and universities have progressively recognized that local and global are part of the same system and we need to create more Glocal (Global+Local) students, that one can't be implied without reference to the other. The local communities need to blend with the global entities in which they are located be it urban, rural, and regional and now they must be viewed as globally embedded or Glocal students.
In 2017 as we congregate at EDEX-2017 to discuss how our institutions could become more effective global leaders and curators for enriching the quality of life and educational, economic and cultural development for our educational fraternity? While countering this question, the obligations are clear: higher education institutions should deliberate and communicate in a manner with which international institutions have shaped up the communities in which they have been positioned in the past, and are restructuring themselves in the present. Bonding, understanding and aligning ourselves with the international relationships that increasingly connect these regional institutions with others and prepare all graduates, no matter their discipline or profession, to operate in a globalized world with skill, wisdom, and responsibility.
EDEX-2017 Focal Point will address these necessities to build a better society, nation and world; We can only do so through conversations with glocal scholars and practitioners gathering at EDEX-2017 in 2017 in Bengaluru, a city worthy for coining the term of glocal a decade ago. The broadened education system matched with an emerging awareness of the globalization that was visibly reshaping lives, communities, and professions in the city and signalled a paradigm shift calling for determination to enhance all aspects of an institution and to be integrated with international universities to ensure we have job ready graduates for the local and international market.
- Universities aspirants can get Expert advice
- Course specific advice for various segments like Law, Architecture, Sports, Music, Fashion, MBBS, Nursing and several others
- Assistance & advice on summer schools and University programs
- Get an opportunity to apply to the best Universities across the globe
- Get university application process guidance with specific deadlines
- 2017-18 application processes on a priority basis
- Country Expert to offer on the spot counselling
- University rankings & listings to be updated
- Understand and avail of scholarship and fee waiver opportunities
- Most importantly, get clarity on your visa application and education loans
Kindly choose tracks that will most benefit you or your organization, get more peers so you do not miss on the parallel events happening. You or your
peers could develop new skills or gain knowledge for your job or learn about a diverse area in your own field. Get educated with sessions that address
everything from attracting great jobs to building an online resume course. EDEX-2017 allows you to learn about various aspects of your profession. Ensure
you get your colleagues and try to attend different sessions to maximize your learning.
At EDEX-2017 you could take advantage of exhibitors. With close to 100 organizations exhibiting, EDEX-2017 can be a chance for you to learn what new products and services are available for the next gen learners that could be of use to you or your organization.
Being social. At EDEX-2017 you will meet many people from diverse organizations, think tanks and diverse backgrounds. Look at a conference as a chance to meet new people, expand your professional network and learn what other educators in your field are doing.
Finally, One great idea that you could seed truly makes the investment in time and money worthwhile. In principle, the conference doesn't have an end date but a catalyst towards future goals personalized to the needs of students, staff and teaching community alike.