- Addressing gender based violence against Disabled
- Bringing people with disabilities in to mainstream with right exposure
- Addressing disability within the governmental programs
- Knowledge and experience centers for the disabled
- Creating and maintaining accessibility with built environment, information and communications technology.
a. Create results-based and measurable change that contributes to the development of the quality of life of people with disability.
b. Curating effective partnerships that show the commitment of organizations, including government, academia and media.
c. Freedom of expression and opinion and access to information
At EDEX-2017 it would be an honor and achievement to cover the empowerment of the disabled not only in terms of education but also in terms of employment so as to enable all the citizens irrespective of a cultural or status divide to lead a dignified life. Responses to disability have undergone a sea change in recent decades, however loads of it has remained only in paper and has not been implemented in totality at EDEX-2017 we will explore ways to empower the long forgotten masses with out environmental barriers and discrimination and create an inclusive society that is well understood and communicative.
- Learning what you could immediately implement in your institutions or career.
- Developing skills, learn more about the job; discover industry specific knowledge that can help you grow personally and professionally.
- Meeting thought-leaders within the industry, share ideas and grow on what is covered.
- Networking with peers in your industry.
- Meeting people in person who you have connected thru social media
- Learning about cherished resources relevant to your business or career.
- Gaining insights and ideas that you can use to create/increase your credibility and proficiency such as writing articles, books and other media.
- To connect with sponsors and other supporters of the conference.
At EDEX-2017 we assure you that when you make an investment of time and money you would return to your institution with a transformed sense of purpose, geared up with knowledge and tools with new contacts that can turn in to long term relationships. These will definitely help you grow personally and professionally.
Kindly choose tracks that will most benefit you or your organization, get more peers so you do not miss on the parallel events happening. You or your
peers could develop new skills or gain knowledge for your job or learn about a diverse area in your own field. Get educated with sessions that address
everything from attracting great jobs to building an online resume course. EDEX-2017 allows you to learn about various aspects of your profession. Ensure
you get your colleagues and try to attend different sessions to maximize your learning.
At EDEX-2017 you could take advantage of exhibitors. With close to 100 organizations exhibiting, EDEX-2017 can be a chance for you to learn what new products and services are available for the next gen learners that could be of use to you or your organization.
Being social. At EDEX-2017 you will meet many people from diverse organizations, think tanks and diverse backgrounds. Look at a conference as a chance to meet new people, expand your professional network and learn what other educators in your field are doing.
Finally, One great idea that you could seed truly makes the investment in time and money worthwhile. In principle, the conference doesn't have an end date but a catalyst towards future goals personalized to the needs of students, staff and teaching community alike.
09:00 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Inaugural Session and Welcome Note | Extempore Speech by Chief Guest
10:30 - 11:10 Title Partner
11:10 - 11:30 Keynote : Education Expert
11:30 - 12:00 Networking Tea Break
12:00 - 12:30 Platinum Partner
12:30 - 12:50 Keynote : Education Expert
12:50 - 13:30 Panel Discussion - 1
13:30 - 14:30 Lunch Break
14:30 - 14:50 Keynote : Education Expert
14:50 - 15:10 Gold Partner
15:10 - 15:30 Keynote : Education Expert
15:30 - 16:10 Panel Discussion - 2
16:10 - 16:30 Gold Partner
16:30 - 17:00 Tea Break
17:00 - 17:20 Keynote : Education Expert
17:20 - 17:30 Closing Remarks